on 16 June 2017
a journey back to the authentic self, just what our broken lineage and world needs.
on 21 August 2017
thank you!
on 9 March 2017
very gooo
on 22 October 2009
This was a book I received free with a magazine subscription and one I put off reading for a while. I suppose I just wasn't ready for it until now!I just love the way Alberto brings ancient spirituality together with quantum physics.It brings a true understanding of the absolute wisdom of the ancients, and how we have, in the West, now called these practices by other names. If only we would all deal with our past and heal our futures with this type of work. It is one of those very "pure" books!I notice some readers have labeled it as Spiritual Psychology - I would agree with this, excellent!
on 12 January 2014
Another excellent book from this well respected author. This is probably the one I had most from for healing and seeing things from a different perspective. A must for your spiritual journey and you will find yourself putting the book down and thinking about what you have read. I have a few of his books and because I have had that much from them, I have ended up buying all the others.
on 14 December 2010
This book will open your mind and take you to places you'll want to visit, again and again. It is beautifully written and engaging to read. I was recommended to read it by a friend, well I did the obvious thing and bought it, but I didn't read it until six months later, then in passing I felt compelled to read the book and now I'm glad I did. I invite you to do the same and mend your past and heal the future. The book does exactly what it says on the cover.
on 20 October 2015
Raises lots of things to pay attention to, in an easy to understand way
on 25 February 2013
For everyone who believes in interconnection with the universe, incl other dimensions, who believes in re-incarnation and who wants to succeed ALL the knowledge is here in this book!!!
on 1 September 2009
This book is well worth reading because it gives a clear framework for the unseen worlds and clear exercises how and why to access them. The continuing dialogue with the information retrieved reflects the best of the Jungian process of active imagination; however I felt that the Jungian interpretation of the Perceval and Psyche stories as examples of the male and female life journeys a bit laboured. Robert Johnson's books 'He' and 'She' are better in this area. So if you are interested in extending your own healing journey and healing of others along the shamanic path this is a very valuable book.
on 27 July 2008
I have been waiting for this book all my life. Having just become a qualified healer myself- this book has widened my perspective - a few months ago i would never have considered a book like this- but its fantastic. Written by a very spiritual human being for humans. It offers deep understanding to more about ourselves but so easy to grasp. All healers should read this. Everyone should read this!!! Alberto has a beautiful way of communicating with both the spirit world and this one and a wonderful sense of humour.