Customer reviews

on 30 August 2012
As a fellow researcher & Alchemist, I found this CD and accompanying pamphlet very informative.
The Tetragrammaton has been the subject of many Authors however this is more interesting to newcomers and adepts.

Great work!
on 19 July 2015
This is an amazing CD to mediate to I'm so pleased with it. Came in a week and was exactly as advertised. This beautiful music is amazing at taking you deeper in your meditations, very soothing and relaxing too. 5 stars!
on 27 August 2009
I received this CD having very low expectations, considering neither of these authors (as far as I am aware) are kabbalists. With regards to the theory they have weaved, which makes an appearance in the 26 page pamphlet that supplements the CD, I was not disappointed. Indeed, there is a thorough mix of superficial understanding of the kabbalah with an over-active imagination. One section refers to a "reduced atomic number", of which neither Google nor myself have ever heard. The same section also, erroneously, gives the numerical value of the 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet as equalling one, when in fact it is equal to ten.

However, the authors have correctly interpreted the divine name as a construct of vowels (it appears Jonathan Goldman is to thank for this), which is quite skilfully captured in this hypnotic soundtrack.

This CD is not meant for casual listening; I would recommend this CD as an accompaniment to kabbalistic meditation, but avoid placing much faith in the reasoning of the authors.
on 21 February 2015
Very unique sound, great aid to meditation, my cat loves it too!
on 5 May 2010
not what I thought it was. its and audio piece of music for meditation etc... I thought it was an audio book.