on 11 September 2012
What a beautiful, heartwarming feel good book with gorgeous drawings and filled with love. Get it and prepare to smile and be inspired to fall back in love or more in love with nature and particularly common native trees that surround us daily. Fantastic!!
11 people found this helpful
on 25 February 2017
She's a top writer on practical Earth spirituality and this book is as good as her others. Only resevation is the material on the 8 festivals is repeated to some extent in some of her other books.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Just a great book if you're into the natural world, trees and folklore. So glad I bought this & I will be buying another for a Christmas present
on 29 June 2017
Beautifully written, enchanting & Magickal little book. I couldn't put this shimmering little delight down. Thank you Glennie Kindred for creating this heartwarming book. It absolutely captivated me ✨
on 19 April 2018
A lovely and informative book - I am enjoying it very much x
on 3 April 2014
I knew this was going to be a rather special .It is a reflective diversion from every day life,and a beautiful book to honour and treasure.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2018
One of the most beautiful books that I own.
on 3 October 2015
Like talking to my Great Aunts and hearing the common sense and wisdom of what nature does for us and gives with little back from us. Love it - Life changing
on 27 October 2015
Love this book - really gets you in touch with Mother Nature!
on 27 February 2018