on 19 March 2017
I have been self studying the Law of Attraction only in the last couple of years. It is a subject that has both fascinated & perplexed me. There are countless books, a myriad of information on the net & gurus who are proponents on the subject but it can all get a little hazy & confusing. There are different interpretations of the subject & different ways of articulating it. Until I found this book, I had yet to find an all encompassing comprehensive guide that offered both the theory & the practical application.

It wasnt an easy ride though....a friend recomended the book, I read the impressive reviews & got very excited. I started reading & found it all a bit inaccessible at first for me personally, it just didnt seem to click, so I gave up with a view to returning. I guess I was a little cynical of the sold expectations of the book.

The first half of the book explains a lot of the theory behind the concept & the teachings of Abraham. This is very interesting but it took me a little while to get into it. Also the way some parts of the book are worded didnt flow too well for me. However, like me stick with it! Once I got past the first third or so of the book, I was hooked. The focus on explaining the theory behind source energy & alignment of vibrational energy really resonated with me. I guess after reading so much on the subject in a relatively short period of time I'd never really gained a true understanding or appreciation of the context of the Law of Attraction. This book makes that very clear albeit, the first half of the book feels a bit long winded, but it's necessary to gain a full understanding of what all of this truly means before you jump into the practical application side, a mistake I made in the past.

The book offers 22 practical processes or activities that you can follow that focus on getting you into emotional & vibrational alignment with your desires or your true source. These are mostly very easy to implement into your life and not necessarily rocket science, but they really work to shift your emotions and the way you feel. This has given me a much greater awareness and also control over how I am feeling. Its easier said than done to "feel good" and think about things that emit "good" emotions or vibrations but these processes really help.

The book isnt perfect & everyone is different but I feel it has been a game changer for me. It's a comprehensive authority on the Law of Attraction, has really inspired me and given me the tools to be in control of my life. I am already starting to feel & see differences as a result.

I thoroughly believe it is a very powerful book and does what it says on the tin if you are able to resonate with & follow its teachings. This has reignited my passion on the subject & given me the realisation & almost the permission that tells me I can control my own destiny, so its 5 stars from me!
on 3 November 2017
I really enjoyed this book. The 22 processes are really helpful and effective in uplifting my mood.
on 21 August 2017
Worth a read some good insights
on 6 August 2017
good read
on 30 August 2017
good book
on 8 November 2017
Still reading this book but so far so good.
on 2 May 2017