on 19 March 2017
I have been self studying the Law of Attraction only in the last couple of years. It is a subject that has both fascinated & perplexed me. There are countless books, a myriad of information on the net & gurus who are proponents on the subject but it can all get a little hazy & confusing. There are different interpretations of the subject & different ways of articulating it. Until I found this book, I had yet to find an all encompassing comprehensive guide that offered both the theory & the practical application.

It wasnt an easy ride though....a friend recomended the book, I read the impressive reviews & got very excited. I started reading & found it all a bit inaccessible at first for me personally, it just didnt seem to click, so I gave up with a view to returning. I guess I was a little cynical of the sold expectations of the book.

The first half of the book explains a lot of the theory behind the concept & the teachings of Abraham. This is very interesting but it took me a little while to get into it. Also the way some parts of the book are worded didnt flow too well for me. However, like me stick with it! Once I got past the first third or so of the book, I was hooked. The focus on explaining the theory behind source energy & alignment of vibrational energy really resonated with me. I guess after reading so much on the subject in a relatively short period of time I'd never really gained a true understanding or appreciation of the context of the Law of Attraction. This book makes that very clear albeit, the first half of the book feels a bit long winded, but it's necessary to gain a full understanding of what all of this truly means before you jump into the practical application side, a mistake I made in the past.

The book offers 22 practical processes or activities that you can follow that focus on getting you into emotional & vibrational alignment with your desires or your true source. These are mostly very easy to implement into your life and not necessarily rocket science, but they really work to shift your emotions and the way you feel. This has given me a much greater awareness and also control over how I am feeling. Its easier said than done to "feel good" and think about things that emit "good" emotions or vibrations but these processes really help.

The book isnt perfect & everyone is different but I feel it has been a game changer for me. It's a comprehensive authority on the Law of Attraction, has really inspired me and given me the tools to be in control of my life. I am already starting to feel & see differences as a result.

I thoroughly believe it is a very powerful book and does what it says on the tin if you are able to resonate with & follow its teachings. This has reignited my passion on the subject & given me the realisation & almost the permission that tells me I can control my own destiny, so its 5 stars from me!
on 26 September 2016
struggled at first because this involves taking a giant leap of faith. left it and came back. life altered. incredibly.
on 3 April 2017
Brilliant book, though interestingly, I bought it years ago and it did not do much for me. Once I found all the clips on You Tube of Esther Hicks, I became hooked and listened to hours of recordings, now I have just bought the book again and found it a great read and could not put it down. It made so much more sense to me.
on 15 June 2017
I'd heard great things about the book and loved the look of the artwork on these cards which are indeed stunning. I've used affirmation cards before so these were a disappointment. Each card is numbered and rather than giving you an affirmation it's more like book excerpts dressed as affirmations. It hasn't translated well IMO and you'd be better off reading the book instead.
on 9 June 2017
When you meet Abraham and Esther once, you just don't want to let them go, very helpful and amazing reading for any occasion in our life, I really highly recommend :-)
on 23 June 2017
The husband of the woman who 'wrote' this book died at an early age. Did she ask for this? The book is nonsense. I threw it in the bin.
on 21 May 2017
So, so pleased with this Kindle book...I haven't quite finished reading it yet but, oh my goodness, you have to read it to believe it...it is amazing.
on 30 April 2017
Brilliant book Thank you Abraham for imparting such knowledge and understanding of LOA.
on 6 March 2017
This book really makes you understand yourself better and how you work to make things happen instead of being a passive observer. Easy enough to understand and put to practice.
on 26 May 2014
Great for giving yourself a reminder of all the important things. As it was pretty cheap I think its good value however as good as the cads are i would not have spent any more on them.