VINE VOICEon 17 January 2017
I adore these cards, I am completely drawn to them they are so beautiful! Gorgeous and sumptuous illustrations with a golden gift edging....I just had to have them and I love holding them, due to this attraction its hardly hard to believe how uncannily accurate they can be to me too! I use them as Oracles but they can be added to work alongside other packs if wishing to use the Tarot.
on 12 January 2017
Absolutely love these and so do everyone I've done a reading for. All the beautiful energies of these higher dimensional beings is held within these cards!
on 25 September 2017
I’m not sure why I bought these, they must have appealed to my inner Goddes. I’ve grown to love them, very accurate and insightful.
on 24 July 2017
Beautiful designs and messages. These are my first Oracle cards and it's spooky that the messages I receive are so on point!
on 14 May 2017
Great images, inspiring quotes and I enjoy using them.
on 12 March 2017
Absolutely amazing set of cards! Beautiful deck and very special to me.
on 22 April 2016