on 26 November 2016
I'm awaiting these any day now to arrive have used these cards in the past and they beautiful of the goddesses and gentle in energy highly recommended :-)
on 7 January 2017
Daughter very happy with quality, pictures etc.
on 25 February 2017
Great pack - still getting use to it - will be using in my holistic practice
on 30 April 2016
I had seen these before, and what I ordered was exactly the same as the set I'd seen. I also bought some for a friend's birthday - and she was delighted !
on 2 February 2017
Scarily accurate wow and great value 😊
on 24 May 2015
I love these cards, I was worried that they may not give good readings but they locked into my energy straight away and delivered really well
on 15 March 2014
I love Doreen virtue so thought I'd try these cards as I already have some of her others. These are gorgeous. My favourite cards by far and I have quite a few sets! The illustrations are stunning and really powerful.
After connecting with my deck they are always spot on when I do readings for myself and friends. Always really positive and encouraging. Recommended for beginners or experts.
on 22 April 2016
I love them!
on 7 March 2018
fast delovivery beautiful set of cards. with easy instructions and meanings in the book.
on 28 February 2017
Lovely gold-gilded cards with beautiful artwork. Whether you believe in this or not, it's a nice set to have in your collection.