Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on 27 July 2013
I have to say that this is not for me personally. I don't think & feel that it has done anything at all for me, although I do accept that there are lots of positive reviews for this product. The only way to find out is to try it yourself, which I have & just find it bland & unintersting.
on 8 May 2011
I read reviews in which one person said she drove her car with the red light when she was listening to it.I started my car, inserted the CD and it was ... didnt give me any thrill I expected. I felt disappointed with the pronounciation of the word 'Chakra'. Its an Indian word and being one myself, found it difficult to meditate with the CD (at home not in the car).

The verbal content is very less and the half hour (approx CD length) is filled with meditation music.That was another disappointment. If you have any meditating CD, you will feel dissappointed too.

If you are a beginner in the field of meditation/yoga then you might find it useful, probably a great start!!
on 25 October 2014
I don't like it, but you may.