on 5 February 2018
I received the cards today on time, yay, and though I love them, I was extremely disappointed to find that the 'healer' card was missing. I feel like my deck is incomplete and I am gutted as I'm not paying another £15 for another deck and risk having it missing again. I love the cards, the golden outline, the art and messages, and I was really looking forward to incorporating them into my meditation and guiding daily rituals, so I am extremely disappointed. :(
on 30 July 2016
I bought these for my son as he is a natural born animal healer as well as a fantastic intuitive. I pinch them to use in my work as a medium as they are so lovely.
on 19 December 2016
These cards have a loving, helpful energy and are uplifting. The most recent card I picked was "one step at a time", which is relevant to my current situation. Sometimes I can pick a card that doesn't resonate at the time, but it will have meaning later. They took a few days to arrive, but were in the predicted delivery slot.
on 11 June 2017
These cards are epic. So accurate and giving
on 14 December 2016
i bought this for a friend and she loves them
doing readings and for herself
on 6 May 2016
It's hard to review this as I bought them as a gift for my 12 year old daughter, but she seems to enjoy pulling out a card for the day and comes to ask me what I think they mean sometimes. I bought them as she began to get interested in oija boards, I felt this was a far safer alternative for her.
on 27 May 2009
These cards are really good cards, for a advanced user or a beginner, they are easy to understand and are very colorful and full of happiness and this deck would really suit a horse lover also. What I love about these cards they don't take a lot of thinking to understand them and can also be recommended to children also as they are very childlike in their messages. They have a beautiful gold rim around the cards and shuffle really well, they don't stick like some of the Oracle Cards would.
on 9 September 2016
I love these Oracle Cards! I own quite a few different decks already but was drawn to these at an angel healing session, so had to get them! They are beautiful cards with lovely messages and are perfectly suited to be used by children.
Very good quality cards.
on 25 June 2017
Beautiful cards ,thank you,very prompt service,excellent quality,kind regards Claire Smart.
on 4 July 2017
Beautiful cards. Arrived earlier than expected. Really pleased with quality and service.