on 14 December 2016
i bought this for a friend and she loves them
doing readings and for herself
on 25 June 2017
Beautiful cards ,thank you,very prompt service,excellent quality,kind regards Claire Smart.
on 24 June 2016
Great cards. Me and my 6 years old son love them. Thank you.
on 4 July 2017
Beautiful cards. Arrived earlier than expected. Really pleased with quality and service.
on 23 January 2011
I had seen these cards in a friend's house before I decided to purchase them and it was helpful viewing and made me decide to buy these cards. I was impressed by their gentle, positive and uplifting spirit. The cards are of a good quality with charming designs. Very good quality overall for the price. Although the cards are intended for adults and children alike, I actually bought these cards for my 11 yr old daughter. Yes, she is into horses so there is a visual connection there but more importantly she is not a confident child. She worries a lot about things needlessly to panic point. Helping her read her cards and discussing them with her is a vehicle for us both to spend time together and see life through a newer, reassuring perspective. I feel reassured myself that these are cards she can share with her friends without becoming 'fixated' on the idea of having to 'consult' them before every action. The accompanying booklet encourages a user to reflect, open up their feelings and contemplate the readings. I feel happy too that these cards fit in with our religious (christain) beliefs as we still link their help with god, and messages from him, through his angels. For us, they have been a great success over the last 3 months.
on 11 June 2017
These cards are epic. So accurate and giving
on 19 March 2017
Beautiful cards, illustrations are lovely, cards are pretty large and have a lovely gold outline, book explains how to use and card meanings, would definitely recommend.
on 1 April 2017
Lovely cards with beautiful artwork
on 28 March 2017
Beautiful cards
on 21 April 2017
Cards are beautiful. Really lovely to work with.