Customer reviews

on 20 August 2017
Excellent enlightening meditation cd very satisfied
on 14 October 2017
It is a great CD work, turned me very relaxing
on 11 September 2011
I love The books written by Doreen Virtue and have nearly all of her oracle cards so couldnt wait to try one of her cd's for the first time.
However once i got the cd i was quite disappointed to find that the meditation starts in full flow and doesnt talk you through a relaxation sequence first.
Almost as soon as you switch the cd on your'e at the part where you meet the angels.
I have quite a stressful life so find it very difficult to relax straight away and need a good 5 - 10 minutes of relaxation meditation before you get into the full flow.
This cd does not allow for that.
However once i was about half way through the cd i felt totally relaxed but feel that i could have benefited far more if the guided meditation spent a bit longer on talking you through a relaxation exercise first.

Sorry Doreen i am a huge fan of yours and have been for many years but felt totally let down by this cd :-(
on 13 January 2010
This is a brilliant CD to put on low when trying to sleep. The voice is calm, soft and easy to listen to.

The whole CD last approx 40 minutes, and is a joy to use. I was suprised by how relaxed I got and how well I slept.
on 23 February 2009
This is an amazing C.D very relaxing, in fact so relaxing I sleep incredibly well after listening to it. well worth buying.
on 17 April 2011
This is my all time favourite Doreen virtue cd! ive had this cd for a few years now and still use it on a regular basis, im suprised its not more popular than it seems to be! i always feel more relaxed after listening to this cd and particularly like to use it after ive had a bad day! its also good for curing insomnia as it never fails to put me to sleep, if you buy any of doreen's cd's make it this one!
on 12 May 2011
I have read many books by doreen virtue and have a selection of her healing cards but feel dissapointed by this purchase. Not what i was expecting and found myself disagreeing with her views and opinions.The information on Atlantis was interesting but the book on the whole did not keep you wanting to read more.Not the best from doreen virtue i am sad to say i would not recommend.
on 18 July 2009
I love this cd! If I don't play it for a while then I almost hear it calling to me! It must help if you believe in Angels, which I do, but the guided meditation is so relaxing, I very rarely reach the end before falling asleep. Sometimes I find myself thinking that I haven't heard a section of it before! I must have played it hundreds of times! I often use this in preference to a deep sleep cd I have as the effect is in fact superior to it!
on 15 December 2012
This is an easy to use and wonderful CD. You can actually feel it working as you drift away with the meditation. It is both powerful and simple at the same time. If you are not used to working with angels then this is a good place to start. Give yourself permission to love and heal!
on 13 October 2011
I am a massive Doreen virtue fan and have to say that Angel medicine is one of my favourite books by her. I really like the way the book is split into sections, firstly with Doreen's own story of what lead her to write the book and views on subjects such as atlantis and some of the healing modalities they used there.

Secondly the book goes into deatil about some of the ways in which the angel's can help us too heal from the past and fair better in current stressful relationships. My favourite exercise is the cord cutting one with Archangel Michael, I have used this on myself on many occassions and it really does help. As I am training to be a healer it will also be an exercise I will be using on my clients amongst some of the other fabulous exercises in the book.

I can also highly recommend Doreen's accompanying angel medicine meditation cd which I swear by for relaxing me when im stressed or have had a bad day, simply brilliant doreen!