on 25 July 2017
Purchased for a friend who does not have access to the internet
on 31 March 2017
Received day before they was due
amazing cards easy to handle and direct to the point love them!!!
on 23 October 2016
Easy and inspiring read. I love the way Sonia writes: with such a lightness and a depth at the same time.
on 4 June 2015
Very happy and helpful cards. I take a card a day, asking guidance for today, what to focus on and what could help me today. Once you get a good contact with your cards and guides it is very clear what they are trying to tell you. The cards also come with a little useful booklet, explaining the meaning of all of the cards. Most of the time the cards tell you straight away what you should do and/or focus on, but to get more of a guidance the booklet is very useful. I am very pleased with these cards. They have helped me a lot!
review image
on 1 April 2013
I purchased this card deck with the aim of utilizing it for day to day resolution and clarification of issues, big or small, and am extremely pleased with its usefulness. The cards are delightful, colourful, and substantial in strength, and the guidance they provide if called upon has been priceless in clearing doubts, fears and providing guidance with decisions or dilemas; they ALWAYS cut through to the truth of any matter. I would recommend this deck to anyone who wishes to attain a higher measure of tranquility on a daily basis if necessary, or just occasionally when a push is needed to settle things. There is alot to be learned here, and the process is fun and relaxing. EXCELLENT!
VINE VOICEon 2 December 2011
Oh I just LOVED these Cards the moment I opened them!

I first saw a Video Review for these on YouTube I think and I was immediately sold! I loved the look of the Cards and talk about getting great Vibes...! I got good Vibes from just seeing this Deck in someone else's possession and so I just had to have a Set!

These Cards are of extremely high quality. They're so lovely and glossy - thick and sturdy, and I should imagine will last a long long time! There's also a substantial great 'Guide Book' included, but what I love about these best, is that Sonia Choquette has not 'condescended' to say that there is only one way to understand or use the Cards; she's stated that these Cards are all about 'Vibes' (in other words 'gut' feeling) and are to be used for the way YOU wish to use them! I love that kind of philosophy; one should never rely on anyone else's understanding or interpretation of anything in life.

I shall be drawing one Card per day (as I do with all my Oracle Decks) and taking the ideas from that with me throughout the day. The very first Card I drew from this Deck was a 'feel-good' and positive experience!

I truly cannot imagine anyone not liking, enjoying and owning these Cards - and the artwork is so stunning, colourful and amazing!

Oozes quality throughout and are great value for money!

FIFTY STARS from me!!
on 1 November 2012
So if you have Ask your Guides and the Psychic Pathway, you probably don't need this book but if you haven't then I would go for this one
on 7 June 2005
The cards are great and the guidebook is very good.I have runes and tarot but this one is the one for me.fast and easy to use.10 out of 10.GREAT!!!
on 13 March 2007
Easy to use and understand, these lighthearted cards are good to use when in need of a bit of guidance or as confirmation to what path you are on. Excellent work by Sonia Choquette, just a little bit different from other oracle cards and plain speaking.
on 23 November 2014
This was fine to read when I was feeling bonkers, but really it is just another book that gets the author's a lot of money for writing common sense dressed up as mysticism. You can work this all out for yourself.