on 27 April 2015
Beautiful affirmation cards
on 2 March 2016
I use these affirmations nearly every day.Simple but worth it.
on 28 April 2011
I absolutely unconditionally LOVE this book. This book helped me to develop myself on a whole new level personally and professionally. It's so easy to read and understand I refer to it often. It has some amazing affirmations for growth and development that if used often will help you to improve things in every areas of your life. The affirmations are so lovely and uplifting there's enough of them to choose for every day of the week. Just choose and trust and believe. Like everything else which is new to you it takes time to learn new things, so a great deal of perseverance is required before changes can be seen. By using this book i have created new relationships, a new job, i have become more prosperous, and become more self aware of the things I now believe I am capable. If there are things in your life that you currently want to change or you want something but seems too much out of reach, then I recommend for starters you get this little book, it changed my life and it can change yours too.
on 22 April 2017
hmmm, at least it wasn't expensive lol
worth reading tho
on 24 March 2017
Unfortunately I was very disappointed with this book, very expensive for what it is, and no CD inside, you have to download an app to get it, which should state this clearly in the content section.
on 9 June 2016
Very good, helps promote positive thinking. I refer to it most days
on 21 March 2017
A**** Would recommend
on 3 March 2017
Great
on 20 June 2017
Excellent seller.Highly recommend.
on 13 June 2017
Really great book for improving confidence self esteem and all that jazz. Personally I'm not super spiritual and into the whole universe is listening stuff, so Took the pinch of salt mentality. But generally really positive and helped me a lot 😊