Customer reviews

on 25 January 2014
I'm only halfway through this book but I can't put it down. It's a fascinating account of Sonia's life growing up. I've read a few of her other books and what I've read in those I now understand better as I'm reading this one.
on 10 February 2014
If you love reading about this kinda thing is defo worth reading. Really made me think and enjoyed reading about Sonia's psychic life. Didn't want the book to end, would love a reading by this lady.
on 28 January 2015
This book was interesting on the whole bit boring in a few places but overall very enjoyable. I like the style in which Sonia writes it's very upbeat and lifts you up. Well worth a read folks.
on 1 November 2012
I love the way Sonia Choquette writes, and the enthusiasm that comes across. This is her story and how she learned to increase her natural psychic powers, and her journey through life.
on 31 January 2013
Bought this basically because it was cheap and I have a bit of an interest in psychic things.
Interesting read about one persons developement of their psychic ability.
on 27 December 2016
Good bed time reading, nothing scarcely, just following her early recognition of her gift and study within her Family life so any reader can understand her role.
on 14 November 2013
Really enjoying reading this!! Interesting, informative and helps with psychic development/awareness to read about someone else's journey. Can recommend it.
on 4 September 2013
Bless Sonia, I was intrigued by her early life story and could not put the book down. Thank you for sharing your experiences with we sensitive people!
Very enjoyable and informative not what I was expecting
Sensitive deeply
touching moving me to tears at times highly recommendable
on 25 August 2013
I read this book and found it to be interesting, anyone who as an interest in psychic reading then I would recommend them to buy this book