on 24 May 2014
I have never done much work with chakras before and I have been surprised by how useful I found the CD. I listen to it first thing in the morning and last thing at night (there are two sections on the CD - one for morning and one for evening). I don't listen to every word or do it at all intensely - I've just found it a great thing to listen to. I like the music, I like the voice - I recommend this as a way to start and end the day. (Usually I fall asleep before the end of the evening one - which also surprises me since I am still awake for the second to the last chakra - and wake up a bit later with my earphones still on!!)
on 28 April 2017
Received in good condition Thankyou
on 3 May 2017
Great value for money book. Some really helpful ideas & meditations.
on 16 March 2017
THIS IS A VERY GOOD BOOK
on 20 March 2017
Great book to read . Clear and straight forward
on 27 April 2017
good
on 3 March 2017
The book was much smaller than I expected!
on 15 June 2017
This is a lovely book and it covers all the basics. It is very handy for someone like me who conducts workshops on chakra healing. Definitely a worthwhile purchase!
on 31 October 2014
Book ok
Not able to download cd it seems a bit of a con. Have tried to down load numerous times
on 4 August 2017
A beautifully, clearly written guide to living your life in a calmer more spiritual way...