Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 July 2015
Picked this book to read on holiday. I simply couldnt put it down and it was read in three days a great book and uplifting although parts of book filled with sadness Jesus comes through and confirms that Gods plan is always best. I have since recommended to a friend and passed the book onto my neighbour who just recently recovered from cancer. Great read.
on 3 March 2014
I saw this book by chance after reading crossroads by William p young. And I am so pleased I clicked on it on my kindle. I am not religious but have , a,strong faith. This book is a beautiful story about faith, love, trust, Grace, friendship, fear, loss and hope.
A fascinating read. A wonderful story that leaves you believing in a greater power.
on 9 July 2014
Not as good a read as thought. I am halfway through and can't follow the characters names or where the story is heading, as the supposed "main character" doesn't show up as often as I thought.

I preferred "The Shack" by William P Young.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 November 2013
William Sirls was very good at developing the characters and their different relationships with God and each other. I was hooked right the way through with what was going to happen to each character. I also found the book provided plenty of food for thought.
on 8 March 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it reminds me of the scripture where it says Faith, hope and love remain, but the greatest of these is love. Very refreshing to read a book where you feel you care about what happens to all the characters. It blessed me.
on 24 August 2013
Bought this book after reading the shack, what a beautiful book, very touching.
It takes you through several characters life stories.
It also opens your mind to several questions of God's love for us. would highly recommend.
on 5 July 2014
This book is a real tear-jerker. Tissues are required while reading it. William inspires people to trust God's will using ordinary people who go through not so ordinary things. It inspires and challenges us to Only Believe.
on 12 March 2013
Very thought provoking. Confirms why we need a relationship with God rather than religion to help remove our preconcieved views of God which are usually based on our flawed judgement of the actions we attribute to him.
on 18 October 2014
This book reveals to us all that God can work great things through all people if we let him lead us and we put our faith in him and believe. An excellent read portraying God`s love for mankind. Highly recommend.
on 3 May 2016
Best fictional book I've read in a long time. Even for non Christians it would make a lovely read. You feel like you know the characters and there's a bit of most of the characters in all of us.