Customer reviews

Sweet Designs
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 June 2012
Absolutely fabulous! Full of colour and designs from simple ideas but when put together, a stunning display is created.
Great ideas that you can suit for your own party theme and lots of recipes that you can change for a children's party or adults.
I really like this book and would highly recommend it.
on 11 April 2013
I was introduced to Amy Atlas via a friend of mine that is into event design. I must say, this book has become one of my staples, mainly for the basic recipes and just general inspiration. Definitely worth it!
on 28 June 2012
I like this book a lot, it gives some really good ideas for holding themed parties. Some of the recipes I've tried have produced mixed results, but overall good buy.
on 28 May 2014
I've been an avid baker for as long as I can remember but I usually fall short when it comes to the little details and the finishing touches.

This book has so many ideas and clear instructions and pictures. It's actually a joy just to read for no other reason than it's a very pretty book.

This book has inspired me to construct my own themed dessert tables and they have gone done extremely well.

I can't recommend this book enough to bakers and dessert makers who wish to prettify their confections.
on 14 September 2013
Hello

My husband weitr these lines for me as I do not understend english.

it's a usefull book to me as ts one of the acrivities I born to.

Unfortunatly still not translayrd in Portuguese, Thinsk about doing it !!

Paula / Almada / Portugal