on 17 August 2013
This book was amazing. The storylines where incredible and I thoroughly enjoyed the read. The art was wonderful, my only problem being that they don't really look like the actors, but as a HUGE Smallville fan, this didn't change my enjoyment, highly recommended book.
I bought this for my brother who is a huge Smallville fan and he loves it. From my point of view the characters do not look like the TV series but apparently he does not mind. I cannot really comment on the story but the product itself is good quality.
on 26 May 2013
Not as much action as I was expecting but it's great to see the series continued into the superman era-cant wait for the next volume
on 30 August 2013
Great follow up to the show by one of it's best writers. Now bring on a Superman movie with Tom Welling !
on 29 November 2016
I'm a huge Smallville fan, it's what got me into comic books and predominately Superman stories.

Let's not forget that Smallville started out as a High School Drama set in the DC universe. And it was the depth of the characters and their episodic struggles that really warmed them to you. Coupled with the fact that there were superpowers and great special effects it was a really enjoyable show that lasted 10 whole seasons. A measure of a bona fide hit in that day and age. (And it's the reason Arrows pitch was listened to and the pilot created. And we wouldn't have Flash, Supergirl etc if not for Smallvilles success.) It knew it's audiences demographic and that audience all had there favourite actor, actress or plural to pine over.
The problem (and it's a small one) is when the medium changed from television serial to comic book. It's difficult to capture all the things that made the show great on live action film, with a two dimensional drawing, no matter how good the artist is. Something that the creators realised when they attempted to differentiate the TV series and the comic books by changing the name from Smallville Season 11, to just plain old Smallville.
However judge it on its comic book format and it's good, judge it as a spin-off with a rich history of some 220 plus episodes and it's well worth the money.
on 4 December 2013
Love this continuation of my favourite tv show.love the artwork to.Can't wait to read another smallville 10/10 great story and intresting
on 21 October 2013
I chose this rating because i definitely love this product, it came in brilliant condition, absolutely brilliant amazing and spectacular,
on 5 June 2014
This is My Review for ( Smallville Season 11 Volume 1: The Guardian TP )

First of all, The ratings 5 / 5 is what I partically choose from this Comic Book, I'm a Huge Fan of Smallville / Super hero's & Will always be, The Comic Book from my Rating is Amazing, Customized & Really Great for the Quality Art.

The thing I Like about this is the Quality / Pictures & How well they've put the Art into the Comic Book itself, It looks Fantastic, I hope they make more like this but with different Textures! -- I don't Dislike anything from it, I Really love the Book & Hope it never comes to an END!

I Would Absolutely recommend this Comic Book to My Family / Friends who Likes Super Hero's ( Like Marvels ), Not many people like Super Hero's, I for #1 Love them!

Sincerely,

James M
on 12 July 2013
I purchased this book as I really enjoyed the TV series and was disappointed when it ended. A great way to continue the story, really good artwork. Would recommend this to anyone who followed the Smallville TV series or anyone who enjoys superman.
on 9 May 2014
I have all the seasons on dvd and was excited by the continuation but sadly it did not live up to my expectations. Did not click with the story the way i used to and felt some parts of the story were pointless.