Customer reviews

on 10 February 2013
So far I have loved American Vampire but I was sceptical about this issue as I knew it was set in the war which I've never had an interest in.

The first part "Strange Frontier" which is only one comic I found to be completely pointless and add nothing to the story. I didn't like the artwork by Danijel Zezelj at all either.

The second storyline " Ghost War" was my favourite with Skinner, Pearl and Henry taking up the main roles, a new type of vampire being introduced and stunning artwork by Rafael Albequerque.

The third storyline "Survival of the Fittest" was excellent also and we again get another new artist Sean Murphy who's artwork is excellent. Probably the best in the series after Albequerque.

All in all this was probably my favourite so far. It just keeps getting better. Even though the first part was a bit disappointing it was only a few pages and overall this was still a definite five star read for me. Can't wait on part 4 arriving.
on 30 August 2012
If you are under the impression I have got the title wrong then please refer back to my volume 1 review so you will get the idea. Yep I am aware it is "American Vampire" but it is an Amazing Vampire Story. Especially this Volume. In this volume you can see how powerful "The Vassals of the Morning Star" has become over the years and as the story progress. New recruits including our "Cash" takes us through an amazing journey. At the same time we understand some terrifying secrets about the Vamps. It is a must read volume in the series and I am not going to say much. I am awaiting delivery of the Volume 4 but if you love comics and appreciate classic art work and penciling it is a highly recommended buy. 5 star.
on 21 February 2016
very good. product as described and delivered quickly.
on 23 December 2013
I love this series - regular xmas and birthday pressies! Art work and story are rivieting - a cracking buy!
on 27 December 2012
My favourite new graphic novel series, I have this and the other available volumes on my kindle fire HD, love seeing the great artwork on the crystal clear display - Brilliant
on 4 June 2015
A great read.
on 6 January 2013
he loves this and is collecting them all. The artwork is good and the story interesting so far : )
on 14 July 2014
A really nice read. A bit short in comparisson to some of the preceding books which had many more pages. Great array of collaborators, from Cloonan to Shalvey, a great anthology indeed!
on 24 December 2016
Very good quality, excellent!
on 8 July 2013
very interesting plot. Rise of American Vampires and continuing conflicts between different breeds of vampires and humans. Good reading. totally recomended.