on 14 May 2016
Once again I was not disappointed by Max Lucado's story. It is a wonderful story for any age showing that you do not have to be the same as everyone else, that God has made you for a special purpose. Many thanks Max
on 28 January 2016
A lovely little book. Perfect for anyone who struggles to find the right words that get straight to the point when praying.
on 16 January 2012
I'm so glad I came across this lovely story, a modern parable, that is an earthly story with a heavenly meaning.

The analogy is drawn between a mighty oak tree growing from a tiny acorn, and growing into being the very best person you can be, that is, the person that God made you to be, and I love reading it at bedtime to my grandchildren.

Thank you Max Lucardo for a lovely story.

Barry Holroyd
on 19 January 2015
Brilliant little book of prayers. Gave away as presents and been told absolutely great- so helpful. Max Lucado is such an anointed author!
on 13 February 2015
Brilliant daily devotional book which we have been using so far this year and decided to buy for a younger couple as part of their wedding gift.
We hope and pray that it inspires them in their relationship with God as much as it does us.
on 3 April 2017
Some of these prayers were very meaningful and really helped me to be drawn into the prescience of God. I shall return to them again in the future.
on 2 February 2015
Very useful for those times when you can not find the words to say to God
on 11 June 2015
I love this book, it is so simple, straightforward a way to communicate with God!! Woonderful
on 14 September 2015
This is a fabulous book. A lovely story with a clear message. Just right for sparking a discussion with your child of who they are and how great they are going to be!
on 8 April 2017
enjoyed each prayer as i went through the pages. I wanted to bless some new converts with this book and I think they will love them too. Will definitely get more.