on 19 March 2017
Bought this to use with my class having been extremely impressed with the adult version. Some of the language and passages are more appropriate for older children. I often adapt the words to suit the children's age. Adult version is beautiful.
on 30 July 2017
Perfect. Just what I was after. Have shared with my class and my own children.
on 30 May 2017
Beautiful book with very encouraging words.
on 13 August 2017
Great Thankyou
on 22 September 2011
Jesus calling is a fantastic daily reading with a differene for children it writes as if Jesus has written you a daily letter I read this with my boys age 11 and 8 after our evening meal it is lovely. The adult version is also a must!
on 23 August 2011
Very useful book. I find that it is very effective in leading me to focus on Jesus Christ on a continual basis and enjoy a real sense of His powerful presence. God richly bless Sarah for this excellent book and its impact on the body of Christ.
on 5 March 2014
This is a great devotional book for children and teens. Love the daily encouragements. It also helps the children to grow in the Lord and gives them a great start for the day (if read in the mornings). Ordered this book because my daughter asked for it, she read few of those devotions and she fell in Love with it.
on 21 June 2014
Bought this for my goddaughter who is 12 and am told by her mother that she loves it and reads it every day - what a great way to get a soon to be teenager into the Bible.
on 23 November 2013
I love the down to earth way she is vulnerable and honest with God, and Gods wonderful gracious response
Highly recommend
on 28 May 2014
I found it comforting, many times it spoke to my situation. God bless Sarah as she continues to help people to have an understanding of the heart and mind of God .