Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 July 2017
Great thanks!
on 12 January 2013
This is a conversation between the two authors, Tony Campolo and Shane Claiborne and follows the words attributed to Christ in the New Testament; it covers a variety of subjects some of them in depth and others not so deeply. I found it challenging to my personal daily walk, but I also found it confusing that the same book has the title Red Letter Christianity available in the UK. I found some of the topics heavy going mainly for the challenges that it gave me, but all in all I felt that it was a beneficial read which made me sit up and take notice and examine aspects of the way I deal with things and the way I expect my Church to behave.
This book was provided to me by Booksneeze on the understanding that I would give an honest reviews
on 8 February 2013
The book is written in an unusual conversational style and examines some of the big questions of faith and the responses of Christians to the dilemmas of this world. Two highly respected men of God as its authors. They challenge traditional thinking and encourage a fresh walk with Jesus.
on 16 July 2014
More chat than inspiration. Expected so much more.