on 2 March 2015
The Greatest Words Ever Spoken has power to become a life transforming book. The words that Jesus spoke were completely transforming to so many people. For example it's very interesting to see exactly what Jesus said about how to start a relationship with God or obtain a deeper relationship with Him. Or, you can research what Jesus said about Heaven, the Holy Spirit, Angels, Satan and so much more. The book compliments the bible so great to study and to learn. The book is suitable for any age, wake up, pray and walk with God.
on 26 March 2009
What an amazing book! The author has complied over 1,900 statements made in the Bible by Jesus and organised them under 200 topics. With this book you can look up the topic of your choice and see underneath everything that Jesus himself said about it.

I have only had this book for a few weeks, but am finding it invaluable as a tool to aid my prayer life and Bible study.
on 29 May 2013
This book is a must for every Christian and also a must for everyone who is exploring the Christian faith out of curiosity.
on 12 January 2015
I think this book is one of the most excellent I have ever read & will read again & again it will be with me as I have my quiet time with JESUS in the morning.I thank Steve Scott for all his long sturdy & making it available for us all.Thank you Steve.
on 15 December 2011
A lot of prayer and work has been put into this book, and it should take the place of being right next to one's Bible. I will use this book regularly. A pity it is not in Spanish as I would buy a couple of these for some pastor friends in Guatemala where I am a missionary. Thank you very much Steven. Pastor Jeff Mills [...]
on 20 April 2016
Fantastic book, encouraging and based completely on the Words of the Lord Jesus Christ. I have found that it helps me to read more specifically and I understand Scriptures that before we're not so clear. I would encourage everyone to buy and use this book. I thank God for His Words and His Love to us.
on 3 April 2012
This is a great book, for anyone wanting to appreciate the lords words in a handy easy to read format. Good introductions at the beginning of each chapter, I was very pleased with this purchase.
on 21 October 2012
This book contains over 200 topics, arranged in order which can be used when carrying out a study of the Bible. The author has done all the hard work in arranging the scriptures in order.
on 12 February 2012
Along with the Bible this is a for everyone. The word really comes alive. Don't miss this opportunity in your lifetime.
on 27 August 2014
This is the Greatest Words ever Spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ. A must to have in your library.