Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 26 October 2015
After eight years single, I got this book and now am in a relationship, and this happened before I even finished the book. I know the book had a lot to do with me and him getting together. It showed me ways I had shut down to men that I did not realise I was doing. The beauty of this book is that even as someone who has been self aware, and working on myself for years, she showed me things I was doing that I just could not see for myself. I highly recommend it, the title is awful, really trashy compared to what's inside, so don't let the cover put you off.
on 1 November 2013
I have enjoyed reading and doing the exercises in this book which makes quite big claims... 7 weeks to attract the love of your life.
I would not recommend this for Men... it is useful and interesting but very much inteneded for Women and guided by the authors own experience.
on 7 May 2016
This works. Nice book to read (work) with a friend or group. This is THE book to find a real relationship.
on 21 July 2014
this worked for me after only two weeks ! odd!
on 14 April 2016
This book is incredible - The author goes in depth everywhere she needs to go and it's not short of life changing . Invest if you want to invest in your love life
on 1 May 2017
This has been a wonderful emotional journey, as group we have grown and have benefited greatly, highly recommended for those who are ready to be vulnerable and grow
on 12 June 2011
I've read a few guides for single women looking for the perfect mate, and I rate this as the best. A must read for those who want to create the best relationship by transforming themselves from the inside out.
on 13 April 2017
Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, but it's just way too much work that it's hard to stick to.
on 30 August 2017
Great self-developement resource, highly recommended!
on 24 June 2012
This book is a must have. While I laughed about the exercises (well, some of them) what was stunning was after I had done them following the guidelines, the whole universe seemed transformed. What I had been wishing for years suddenly occurred! Men notice me in a way they have never noticed me before. (And no, I was not wearing a short skirt and showing a deep cleavage) and not only men. Women too came up and said, "You look beautiful". People who have known me for years! I have read the whole book twice and yes, have come unstuck on one or two exercises, so will have to do some pages again.

The questions that she asks are basically mind blowing.

Try putting yourself in front of a computer (on your own!) and just writing what flows when she asks you a question. You'll be amazed at what you remember from, for example, your childhood.

Since the questions are so intimate, it's a good idea to burn them afterwards, or at least to keep them in safe place.

It's maybe only the third week (I read pretty fast) and already there have been enormous changes in my life. Including.......the deep knowing that someone is on their way.