on 4 May 2016
Fabulous item, wonderful price, and speedy delivery. Many thanks, John BT.
on 4 February 2017
worth reading
on 16 April 2015
excelent read
on 23 January 2014
The story was good but it contained many spelling and grammer mistakes as if it had not been proof read,I do not think it was value for money.
on 21 October 2015
Really enjoyed it.
on 29 December 2013
the perfect book to know more about the explosive life of the SOF men who are working hard to defende our lifes in everywhere
on 11 January 2015
great read
on 25 September 2013
This book is written in large type and double spaced lines. The kind of type you would expect in a child's learning to read book. The text runs to 169 pages. If this had been typed as a normal paperback I doubt it would have made a 100 page book.

I have returned my ordered copy unread. I am dismayed that Amazon (published in house) would publish this and market at a price of £8.19! A reasonable paperback novel would cost less.

That part of the cost should have gone to Help for Heroes would have been worthy. I shall make my own private donation to the same when I next see a collecting tin, to cover their lost income from the non sale.