on 20 February 2013
I am already a huge Matt Shaw fan so had to get this one! I loved it from beginning to end and cant wait for the next book. It all starts so realistically with the awful car journey that we have all been on with kids in the car. But then it gets interesting, Very compulsive reading with an unexpected ending. Matt you did it again thank you. If you like edge of your seat books download it now.
on 25 January 2015
Enjoyed the story but I'm a bit confused, it seemed to go 2 ways at the same time, one minute Craig was in the Patrol Car then a Holding Cell the next he was in the Cabin? And did Jamie have a burger or nuggets..........hmmmmmmm, strange
I will read part 2 nonetheless....
on 18 September 2014
Good story but as usual awful ending, it seems the author was not sure how to finish and went for his usual depressing end. Didn't even tie up the Josh storyline.
I think I will give up on Matt
on 2 June 2014
This is the 2nd of Matt Shaw's books. I found this a good read but not as good as his previous book. The book was well written and I plan on reading more of his books.
on 24 June 2014
Enjoyed this but didn't love it.... have to admit getting a bit lost after the shooting incident but won't won't spoil it for others.
on 1 June 2013
First book I've read by Matt....but certainly isn't the last. Fantastic and gripping all the way through. Now on to the next.
on 17 June 2014
It wasn't bad, however it kept going over the same story lines for a boy half the book. Bit disappointed
on 23 November 2014
A fantastic read , will have you dripped from start to finish and creepy throughout
on 17 January 2016
I wasn't as keen on this one as some of his others, though I am still a fan.
on 19 October 2013
I don't really know where to start,the book started good I could relate to the characters on their journey to the cabin,kids moaning,traffic ,then there is the incident at the store,then the sheriff is called ,the dad gets put in a cell and from there I haven't got a clue what is going on ,really hard to make head nor tale of what is happening ,crap ending really disappointed.