Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 December 2014
I have the 2nd edition (hardcover), which I bought long ago. I was considering buying this edition as well but it seems that the *only* difference is a new subsection (2.4). I've checked both books section by section and counted the number of pages in each section and can confirm this.

In conclusion, if you want to save some (possibly a lot) of money, consider the second edition instead.
on 6 May 2014
A very good book, which I am using for my Complexity course in college. It is no surprise that it is so highly recommended already. However, it can be a little dry to read at times.
on 17 December 2014
Could not put it down. Such a readable and engaging text.
on 23 May 2013
A very well written and easily understandable book. It gets straight to the point and explains everything in detail in a short way. I only give it 4 stars as the material is only somewhat interesting to me.