on 6 June 2017
Cheap product, fast shipping, couldn't ask for more. Thanks!
on 13 January 2015
This book is fantastic!

I used this book for the Price2 Pracitioner re-certification exam having got the certification 5 years earlier with only the Prince 2 official manual. Having done it with just the manual, and now with this study guide, I can safely say that this book will not only save you countless hours of study, but also keep you interested in the subject matter you are learning (using the manual alone is incredibly boring!!).

You are told everything you need to know for the exam, there is no excessive waffle and the book is structured very well. The chapter summaries help to refresh your memory in an instant if it's been a while since you last visited the material. There are a lot of foundation and practitioner questions in the book and the online material includes all of the foundation questions in the book, almost 200 flashcards and another practioner practice exam. It's these tools which really help you get prepped for the test.

I can't recommend this book highly enough.
on 16 August 2012
When I heard that David that written this book I was intrigued. Now that I have read the book I am impressed. For anyone with the motivation to self-study, this book gives you everything that you need. I particularly liked the structure of each chapter which start by outlining the syllabus topics to be covered, then describe these using an easy to follow language supported by examples and real life experiences, followed by a summary and a list of the facts that you need to know for the exams; and to cap it all you are then presented with sample foundation and practitioner questions (created by David) to test your understanding. The book even gives you access to additional resources that can be downloaded from the publishers website. And all of this for less than a third of the price of the official PRINCE2® manual - you can't get better value than that!
on 29 November 2012
Passed my practitioner exam using this book. Very good for newbies to project management as quite repetitious so sinks in by the time you are through with the book.
on 2 March 2015
Hi all
I have just passed the practitioner exam with a score of 70 out of 80 answers. I had passed the foundation exam with a score of 90% 2 weeks ago. I am French and took the exam in English. I based all my 4 weeks study on this book using the official one just as reference.
It is worth any £1000 5 days courses.
I will definitely recommend the purchase of this book to any candidate.
Merci!
on 19 April 2013
I have just found out that I have passed both the foundation and practitioner exam and it was all thanks to this book. I did do the 5 day course, however, I knwo that it was definitely this book that helped me to pass, since the course was much too fast paced and I know that I would not have passed without first having read this book. Particularly liked the exam spotlights, what you need to know for the exams, the found practice papers, end of chapter tests. Would recommend that if you want to completely self-study for both exams, that you download exam techniques for the practitioner exam and practice practitioner papers from the internet, as I do not feel that the book gave enough practitioner exam practice.

Thanks David Hinde for this great book!!!
on 30 January 2013
Includes exam papers.
Excellent for anyone working towards taking the Prince2 exam.
Written by the guy who teaches the course.
on 1 September 2014
I bought this and read it on holiday over 2 weeks. When I came back I sat the Foundation exam online via proctor and achieved 62/70 (89%), which is well above the mark required for a pass. The book is well written and makes a fairly dry subject enjoyable.
I would not bother with expensive clasroom courses, all you need is this book.
on 20 March 2013
My company paid for a PRINCE2 e-learning course for me which didn't entirely suit my learning style, so I bought this book for additional help. It is clearly written, comprehensive and has plenty of examples and sample questions. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, and I passed both the Foundation and Practitioner exams comfortably, so definitely a worthwhile purchase for me.
on 9 January 2016
Book content is as expected, good.

But the quality is poor. The book has been binded in a manner, that all pages from 447 has been twisted and folded. Anyone out there, who plans to buy this as a gift ( unfortunately, I did) try and make sure, you double check. Because, I dont think this seller has 'quality check' process in his bussiness.