on 11 February 2017
It's a book that should be on everyone's book shelf that either teaches or practices management.
This book was recommended to me by my tutor and it is an incredible reference book. I used elements
Of this book, however it does have the capacity to stimulate further discussion and investigation.
on 21 January 2016
Good book that I used for uni. It goes into a lot of detail but it's easy to understand and was essential for my course.
on 12 June 2016
Purchase arrived on time and well packaged. Am just finished chapter one and have noted several spelling and grammar mistakes already. Compulsory purchase for college exams, given the price I was surprised at errors already spotted.
on 16 January 2018
One of the best books on strategy ever written.
on 1 April 2016
terrible product, bad paper quality, bad printing and ink for a copy of the real book. Do not recommend this seller.
on 8 February 2013
I bought 2 books, for me and a collegue. There was only one book delivered in a plastic bag/package. The second one never arrived. I talk with the seller, that replied immediately and returned the money.
The book was in great conditions, but had a sticker saying "Gift Aid Item" or something like that, so I thing it's a gift for a teacher, maybe not the final version.
on 21 May 2016
Great
on 31 January 2013
The book condition is very good and subject is my module running but other text book with same subject was expensive and I am happy with the delivery

Thanks!
on 31 October 2016
Great book and delivery on time
on 18 October 2016
Book was brand new as stated in the description, and the seller very communicative. Had no issues with my purchase. Would buy again