Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 January 2014
I was very conversant with Excel 2003, but purchasing a new computer I decided to upgrade to Excel 2013. This was so different and harder to use than the earlier version, that until I purchased and read excel for dummies 2013, I was wishing I had not upgraded to the later version. The free dvd enclosed was also very easy to use.
on 19 January 2015
Still working my way through the book while in front of a computer screen putting all the instructions to the test and I must say it is a well written, clear, easy to read and understand book with clear instructions. This helps makes my understanding, and exploring, of Excel less fearsome than I first thought. I also bought the Word 2013 book at the same time and will be giving it the same review. I would add that the delivery time on the books was amazing. Ordered at 10.15pm and delivered before midday the following day.. great service.
on 18 March 2015
A little hard to follow for me as im very new to Excel, but CD helps make understanding and putting documents/charts together that little bit easier.
on 20 May 2015
Useful tool for understanding the bits of the programme that you don't know are hiding there. Makes projects more dynamic.
on 19 August 2015
The book arrived in good time ,was well packaged and seems to be quite helpful. I recommend it!
on 5 April 2016
If you are a newby to Excel this is a very useful book, very easy friendly style of writing.
on 5 April 2015
as always a good reference point to keep around a computer
on 18 September 2015
Not as easy to understand as I thought it would be.
on 5 March 2016
Useful book if you need to use excel
on 20 February 2015
I found this book very informative