on 15 June 2017
I bought this as a present. I already own a copy. It deserves 5 stars for content but unfortunately this particular copy has been printed on inferior paper to my own copy and I'm not sure why it has been tampered with in that way.

It is an excellent book and I recommend it on that basis. It is useful to beginners/inexperienced players and more proficient players alike.

I've enjoyed playing the classical pieces because that's introduced me to an entirely new area of uke playing. I've been teaching a small group (5) people fingerstyle uke and they've all now bought their own copies.
VINE VOICEon 23 June 2017
Just what I needed. Exercises to build on existing skills and knowledge starting at the very, very basic stages. Fundamentals as well as drill for those looking to polish their playing chops. Paper quality is poor but the content is A1.
on 1 April 2017
I am not at this stage yet, still on ukulele for dummies, but from what I have read I am going to enjoy doing the exercises in this book.
on 29 May 2017
Excellent book and exercises. The only thing stopping it getting 5 stars is the lack of physical page numbers. I am using it as part of a group some with paper and some with kindle versions. The lack of page numbers on the Kindle version causes complications.
on 27 May 2017
This book contains lots of information and work to do. I am finding it interesting to study and do the practice.
on 4 March 2017
Very good fingerpicking exercises in it which I have found very helpful to improve my technique.
on 27 April 2017
A good book if your prepared to `work at it`.
on 18 July 2017
Very clear what to do I am now a ukulele club member and I can play twinkle little star,how about that and I have only been playing the thing for a few weeks,thanks Brett for everything Brian
on 10 April 2017
Excellent book.
on 19 April 2013
I just bought a copy of this book and have found it most useful and easy to pick up and read.the audio lessons are very helpful aswell. ive only just skimmed the surface but have already found improvement in how i play the instrument.i can recommend this book 100%