on 20 May 2017
Due to the fact I needed to enhance my PowerPoint presentations found the book ideal and very informative
on 26 March 2017
Thanks, arrived on time. A great help.
on 1 October 2016
I up-dated my PowerPoint to 2013 and bought the latest book to see what the changes were. It is not a book to be read from cover to cover, but just for reference. So far it has answered most of my queries, but there have been up-dates sent which have superseded the instructions in the book, but it is obvious what had to be done.
on 3 October 2015
Excellent item. Well packaged, speedy delivery. Recommended. Many thanks.
on 1 January 2014
I bought the Power Point Dummies guide as I knew it would be easy reading and not too technical to understand like some training books. Simple and easy to follow which is good to have to hand.
on 17 February 2016
An easy read
on 25 May 2014
A useful book although finding the details in the book of what you want to do is often quite difficult.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this for my husband as he needed to know how to use and understand powerpoint and this book according to him is just the ticket. Must be good.
on 25 November 2015
Another worthwhile down-to-earth book which I am working through my learning progresses.
on 2 April 2016
Perfect for my level of power point skills and knowledge.