on 15 September 2017
Can be unclear at times
on 3 May 2013
A good guide for new comers, but it still assumes you have some knowledge of computing, they use terms and jargon you don't understand and have to ask someone with experience to explain it to you, but on the whole a decent guide.
on 22 March 2014
Desperately need this very helpful book I am not that fast a learner to have mastered the art yet . I have barely scratched the surface but I feel with this help it can be done
on 9 August 2017
Great buy
on 11 March 2014
I am not very knowledgeable when it comes technology and the wonderful and exciting world of computers. I find .
this book useful to use it as a reference and guide book when I want to do some thing new. I haven't had my ipad air for long and with having this book has given me more ammunition to exploit the many wonderful features of the ipad.
on 1 December 2013
A valuable working aid to senior persons with a very little knowledge of the use of computers. My wife in her seventies with no history of using any it computers, found this book a great help to get to grips with her new ipad.
on 24 February 2014
Very detailed book giving a complete overview into the iPad I would definately recommend this book if like me your new to it all.
on 16 May 2013
Bought to replace edition 3 partially eaten in critical areas by our Golden Retriever.

An excellent 'must have' reference book for people of all ages new to iPad.
on 4 April 2014
This book is full of useful and helpful information. Good on yer Nancy. I refer to it all the time, at 90 years old I am almost an expert!. .
on 12 August 2013
This is a first class instruction booklet in simple easy to understand language.
I have nothing but praise for the compiler of this instruction booklet