Customer reviews

on 19 January 2015
Still working my way through the book while in front of a computer screen putting all the instructions to the test and I must say it is a well written, clear, easy to read and understand book with clear instructions. This helps makes my understanding, and exploring, of Word less fearsome than I first thought. I also bought the Excel 2013 book at the same time and will be giving it the same review. I would add that the delivery time on the books was amazing. Ordered at 10.15pm and delivered before midday the following day.. great service.
on 23 January 2014
I find the up to date version of Word difficult to get to grips with (or is this because I now have Windows 8)? Anyway, I am finding "Word 2013 for Dummies" very helpful, and am now in the process of applying Mail Merge. This is quite an achievement, since not so long ago I was ready to throw my laptop against the wall!
on 10 August 2017
Why do I keep buying Dummy books? They are unreadable.
on 12 March 2017
keep it by the computer
on 26 March 2017
Thanks, arrived on time. Of a great help.
on 2 October 2013
I am a professional, award-winning writer. Slince buying my new PC which has Windows 8 installed, I've been having problems with Word 2013. With this book, I am problem free. I thank amazon.uk for providing it at a reasonable price and excellent service!.
on 29 August 2016
Very good.
on 30 December 2015
Very helpful
on 14 October 2017
OK
on 11 June 2014
Easy to understand and has resolved all my issues.I'm not a ' dummie' any more. I no longer fear Windows 8 / 8.1.