on 11 October 2016
I am writing from Italy and here things run differently: less companies, smaller, slower... BUT this book was inspiring to me. It helped me clarifying some processes that I "had perceived" but not fully got, and it gave me a lot of ideas to boost few situations in which I am currently struggling.
I asked my brother (he's an engineer but works in marketing and events in Uk after a course) a suggestion for a good book, practical and still not translated in Italian. Definitely a very god suggestion!
on 26 March 2015
lots of good tips inside to use
on 23 November 2016
Very good book, I enjoyed reading it and learnt a few new things while doing so
on 23 July 2015
Very interesting book. If you are into Marketing then definitely worth to read.
on 18 February 2016
Really amazing book!! A lot of new ideas for your marketing and pr strategy!
on 7 July 2016
Poor book, very amateur. Service was good though.
on 6 April 2015
Thanks, this was FAAAAST!
on 24 April 2015
Super
on 12 January 2014
As a marketing manager currently studying for the CIM Digital Marketing Diploma, I bought this book because it's on the course recommended reading list.

Written in easy to read language I found this book provided practical advice and ideas to optimise digital marketing planning.
on 11 February 2015
Very good read. Some very interesting points.