on 22 May 2017
Good
on 27 April 2014
I am working on getting meaniful, creative ideas when relating images/smartart + pictures to the messages I want to covey when creating some presentations In this sense, this book is really inspiring! It also gives us ideas on how visuals can help us in different kinds of situations, for example: to enhace meetings, have better decision sessions, use graphic storymaps and how we can make people "see" what we mean . The book is colorful, well organized and easy/enjoyable to read. I actually felt that reading it helped my own ideas to come up to life! Really appreciated!
on 10 February 2013
David Sibbet is the clear leader and authority to facilitating visual meetings. It's not just a review of visual/graphic templates but it's also an interesting introduction to management theory and practice. Highly recommended; I have in soft and hard copies just so I can be sure to always have it with me. Just back from Barcelona where I used three of the strategic visioning tools (In the Movies, Prioritisation Mandala and Game Planning) to achieve a very successful outcome.
on 4 August 2014
I am not one for blowing a trumpet for books, but this is an absolute gem of a book. I have owned for over three years and it is the one book I use again and again for comms and presentations.

It's clear and unambiguous style means you can dip in, be inspired and then go on your way. Absolutely love it and recommend it all the time to my fellow IT colleagues.

Many a project overview on A0 has been inspired from this book.
on 16 June 2014
easy to read/follow and great number of hints and tips. Practical to use and will be very useful in my work.
on 21 June 2014
Read it and use it as it it a great way to make contact with the new way of communication
on 30 December 2014
My son loved this book I had put in his Christmas stocking. One happy choir!
on 18 September 2014
excellent product, excellent service
on 28 January 2017
Spot on, love it!
on 10 August 2013
I bought thus book based on its preview and found it excellent guide I ever read. Well structured book. Great