on 14 November 2013
Far superior to Nikon's manual. Not my first venture with an SLR but I have tended to use auto mode in point and shoot mode before. Book really encourages you to experiment with more creative modes. Have had book for about a month now and have only read first 4 chapters and am re-reading those at present. I will move on to the more complex sections once I have finished the re-read.
on 27 February 2017
These series of books are great and this is no exception. No matter if you know nothing about DSLR's nevr mind this particular camera this book will take your hand and gently guide you through the world of DSLR photography.
on 2 August 2015
Brilliant information, Julie does it in the true "dummies" style. She is so knowledgeable about this fantastic camera but uses plain language to great effect in explaining some complex, technical functions. D.
on 30 October 2017
It's a really good, simple to understand book about my camera.
on 5 August 2017
I love this guide, absolutely brilliant. Best money ive spent
on 7 April 2017
All the information required is in this book
on 12 April 2017
first class book
on 18 November 2012
I have just purchased my first Nikon camera, the D3200, and read about the benefit of the book Nikon D3200 for Dummies, so I looked it over and then purchased it also.
One of the best moves ever made, I have been into photography for thirty years but still found this book had so much to teach me about my new camera.
In layman's terms if you want to know about this camera, get yourself this book.
on 31 March 2015
Good book for learning basic principles, but nothing beats hands on practice!
on 11 March 2017