Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 April 2013
At times it feels a bit long-winded and the diet itself is punishing towards meat-lovers. The evidence for the science behind this book I've found to be somewhat sketchy. Nevertheless, there are obviously some clear benefits here and the author softens the impact by clearly stating that 80% is an exceelent goal to work for. I'd like to have seen green drinks pushed a lot more as they are simply gorgeous- especially in hot weather.
on 3 April 2014
Have bought a few books on this subject but found this to be the easiest to understand for me. A couple of chapters I skipped through quickly as info was either repeated or not relevant for me but overall the advice and guidance was spot on and I have found the diet to have been a real help in keeping my acidic stomach at bay. Defintely worth considering if you are looking for this type of diet/lifestyle.
on 23 February 2014
I found it really awkward to read.It jumped about from one subject to another. When I read I want it to read smoothly and lead on easily from one point to another. It felt as if it had been written by a drunk
on 27 November 2015
as excepted the most informative book I've found on the subject there is a lot out there that isn't clear on contradicts itself but this book is very clear and useful to understand the diet and how it works as well as what to eat most and less of
on 18 September 2013
full and concise had everything I needed to know about the acid alkaline diet and how it worked very pleased
on 27 December 2013
this book is very informative and easy to read and understand. It was the best book out of 3 that I bought
on 8 February 2016
I have several Acid Alkaline Diet books because I like to read different views about the same subject. I read through them and find my way by them. I bought Food Combining for Health Cookbook, The Complete Book of Food Combining as well, and I have found them really useful.
on 20 April 2015
It did not work for me, but then again I've tried so many different diets over the years that I have lost the energy to follow through. From what I read I see no reason to doubt that it will work and work well for others.
on 2 October 2013
Really informative book. Covers vast subject of foods and their composition. Many health related references to food and how it can impact on our bodies.
on 27 June 2013
This is great book about healthy lifestyle!! Everyone should have it!!Very easy to be follow!Will give you a lots of answer!