on 5 December 2013
Delighted with my purchase. I bought it to help me as I am taking a digital photography course. Written in clear English which is easy to follow and understand. I would recommend this Dummies book for any person interested in getting the most out of their photographs.
on 28 April 2017
Only partly through but very good so far and just at the level for me (a dummy).
on 19 January 2014
As photoshop do not supply any such information when buying the programme this book is the perfect answer. Plus the price is excellent. Worth every penny.
on 11 December 2017
very easy to use
on 11 June 2015
very good book , good price , delivered quickly ......
on 16 December 2013
as a dummy when using Photoshop I have found this book amazingly detailed and helpful it is easy to follow and you can junp from one section to another to find the information you need I have now made progress with Photoshop
on 25 November 2015
Really good and informative, sometimes it goes too in-depth.
I would recommend this book to anyone.
on 22 August 2013
Bought this item not just to edit photographs but also for the art painting and sketch tools. This is a superb product for beginners to paint pictures from scratch but also has tools to make photos into sketches. I really like this product.
on 26 January 2015
Continues the high standard of this series
on 6 January 2014
I wanted a book which gave me some guidance on how to make the best use of Photoshop Elements 11, this book is so much more than I expected, I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to my photographer friends.