on 16 March 2017
This book is an absolute God send for anyone sitting those exams! I used this book to guide my revision, dipped back into the Prince 2 for dummies book to supplement the revision sections in this book, and then looked through the Axelos manual and highlighted the key bits. This book is full of useful tips and the revision questions -while harder than the actual exams!- will make sure you've hot the knowledge you need to pass the exam.
on 11 July 2017
Did the job. Have since realised what a waste of time Prince 2 is. Now only do Agile/Scrum projects.
on 27 February 2017
All good
on 10 August 2017
Always invest in Dummies Books - Easy to understand. Good quality.
on 10 October 2016
As you would expect from the Dummies range the information that was included (hints, tips, things to watch out for, exam questions, etc) were well laid out and understandable.

I was disappointed at the content of the book as it was more a series of tips and mock exam questions, it did not provide a real re-cap/overview of prince2. The book kept referring to the other "For Dummies" guide to Prince2, which I did not realise existed until I had bought this, perhaps it would be worth buying both in tandem.

What I would say was very useful was the feedback it gave on each exam-style question. Unlike other mocks which I have sat online, including ones provided by course provider, it gave comprehensive reasoning as to the answer to most questions.
on 30 November 2013
Half my fault, half the description. You need to buy both books, this one is just about the exam questions
on 16 June 2013
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've reviewed a few of these for dummies books now, and it never fails to impress me how good they are.

Each book offers a clear and concise guide to the basics of any given subject. It's not a definitive walk through, but more of beginner's intro.

In my opinion, these books are essential for anyone who needs to start revising a subject.
This book in particular has test exam questions and a revision guide. Hard to argue with that really.
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Definitely not a textbook for learning PRINCE2, but that is not what it is trying to be.

Written to be used alongside other books and/or courses, there are simple hints and tips on how to pass the exams. More importantly, it looks at what the exam questions are really trying to get at, what it the thinking behind them and how to approach the Foundation and Practitioner exams. There is a lot of material here - as an example, the practice practitioner questions on Closing a Project in Chapter 10 do not just have the answers but also explanations and cross-references to the relevant part of the PRINCE2 manual.

I like the style of the writing. It is conversational, covering the material in the way I would expect a good teacher to do if presenting in a class.
VINE VOICEon 4 June 2013
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got this book for my son in law, who is to take the Prince2 exams soon. He has found it useful, and I thank him for his input into this review. This is not a textbook, but a revision manual. It needs to be used alongside other course books. It does have plenty of interesting and useful tips, and follows the usual For Dummies format of breaking down the material into digestible chunks and has quick quizzes at the end of each section to check that you've understood it, and also some sample exam questions that are particularly useful. It has the usual For Dummies conversational style which is very readable. Useful for anyone taking the Prince2 exams; a bit esoteric for anyone else.
on 16 October 2014
I used this as a revision tool prior to taking the P2 Practitioner. I found the content was well laid out and supported the P2 manula well. The quizzes really helped prepare me for the exam and the timings set for each test at the end of each chapter helped me get the right pace for the practitioner exam. Get this and 'P2 for Dummies' ahead of the P2 course and I can guarantee you will have a much better chance of passing the P2 Practitioner Exam.