on 30 December 2014
I've tried using the Kindle version, both on a paperwhite kindle, and on the kindle app on a macbook, but in both cases it's impossible to read the figures - these are crucial to an understanding of the text.
My recommendation is to avoid the Kindle version.
9 people found this helpful
on 16 May 2016
Sorry but this is not bookkeeping for dummies. I love figures and do my stepson's accounts and I found this book too bloody complicated! It lost me very quickly despite many attempts to read it. Even a chartered accountant friend found it mind boggling! I have many of the Dummies books and had no problems with them but this, to me, rates as the worst Dummies book ever!
on 27 July 2015
I bought this for my sister who find this very valuable, you wouldn't expect a book from the 'Dummies' range to be anything else, and she absolutely loved the exercises. This book is recommended very highly.
on 15 July 2016
It was bought as a present for my friend chaning her job and it was very easy to understand. She has been promoted since. So job well done.
on 4 July 2016
Understandable,useful and enjoyable
on 29 April 2014
The book arrived quickly, I have learnt more reading this book than I have talking to accountants, it has been invaluable to myself running my own business.
3 people found this helpful
on 19 December 2013
I bought this book for a friend who was having problems with their maths and it help them through the test they were having the following weeks.
on 23 January 2015
It is ok, but not quite something you could get your qualification with :) Gives good overview though.
on 27 September 2013
for me this book has given me the added confidence that i needed to prove to myself that i actually know more about book keeping than i thought- i can now try things out and look in the book to see that i have understood the whole concept- Not such a dummy after all!!
One person found this helpful
on 29 December 2015
Great book now well used examples are great also