on 25 June 2013
I got the book to learn more about Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. On top of that I had an amazing overview of all other epublishing formats and learned how to publish in all of them using Indesign I already know very well. Pariah is a very engaging author, straight to the point and very structured. It can also work as a quick reference book on the topic. Highly recommend!!! There are very few books on the topic at the moment but this one is definitely worth a purchase - information-wise you will find all that's needed to epublish stuff.
on 28 January 2013
If you want to master Adobe's Digital Publishing Suite, then you need look no further than this book.
It is clear, concise and user-friendly (with a generous dose of humour thrown in), and I would highly
recommend that you purchase it.

It is well worth the money!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2015
Bought this book as I am wanting to put together an eBook. It looks very comprehensive with probably more information that I would ever need. However, 548 pages of 8pt font size makes this book hard to read. Ironically, I wish I had purchased the eBook version for easier reading.
on 5 April 2013
Got this book for my girlfriend and it is almost like a bible for her. It was highly recommended by her university lecturer.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2013
I don't understand a word of this book, but my son thinks it is an essential item for his college course. So I have given it 5 stars on my sons say so.
on 9 September 2014
As expected clear and concise