Customer reviews

on 5 February 2014
I didn't know anything about the operation of pro-tools until I bought this book. I have my own recording set up and are contemplating getting pro-tools. Has it convinced me? I am not too sure whether I should just stick to Cubase, but the book is excellent - not only does it talk pro-tools but it gives lost of other bits of useful advice about general recording. And for the cost I class it as a bargain - a monthly music magazine costs close to a tenner these days, and this book is far bigger with much more information than a magazine.
on 3 May 2013
This is a manual for Protools 10... PT11 comes out in a couple of months so I guess a new edition will be out soon. It begins with very useful recording tips, which, although they are familiar, didn't hurt to be refreshed. It included tips for optimizing ones computer to cope with protools, recording, editting, mixing and mastering and beyond. I have gone from being a PT novice to having one of my produced tracks on local radio in a month. Excellent!
on 11 May 2013
a very thick and comprehensive book, that has become my new best friend whilst learning to use protools 10. it covers many different topics, not just protools. these include seting up a studio, mixing desks and mics among many others. excellent value for money and an excellent all in one for the new to recording beginner. would highly recomend it.
on 4 September 2013
Grt book well informative for the beginner all that you need to know regarding pro-tool and using it is there. Would recommend to anyone
on 21 May 2014
Everything you need to know. I've found it to be very helpful. If you need to find out what to do in Pro Tools you'll find the answer here.
on 4 September 2014