on 15 June 2015
Good book for beginners use. It covers all languages you need to create a dynamic website but you still need to read other books or research online to be really good at these languages. It is easy to read, plenty of examples for you to follow and installation for the software needed are clear and thorough.

None of these languages can be covered in just one book in depth so don't expect that reading this one book can make you an expert. It is a good book to get you started though. For HTML and CSS, you better get some other dummy books; I personally use Dreamweaver so I all the latest dummy books for CC I can get.

For JavaScript, there are other useful books in Amazon and not very expensive. After reading this book, I recommend that getting the "JavaScript pattern", "JavaScript, Good Part" and "JavaScript definitive guide"; those books are not easy to read if you don't know anything about JavaScript so Dummy book is a good start.

For PHP, MySQL, if you still into books, get "learning PHP, MySQL & JavaScript" but I think the best way to learn database application is going online and discuss with other designers in forums. Remember be polite with them.

Dynamic websites are great way to generate viewers and that leads to extra cash earning if you think you have a good idea of designing them. Not an easy task though so getting those books are necessary. Happy reading and wish you a good success.
on 5 May 2015
'Almost' the usual great quality from Dummies books.

Has all the technical information I needed, easy to read and find the detail I wanted.

However I said 'Almost' as there are a couple of issues:
1) Not all of the code is available to download (and the location has changed). So you will manually need to type out some sections of code.
2) I find the readability of the code isn't easy in some sections, maybe its me, maybe its just a limit of paper page width, but it would be easier if they changed the indent/tabs for nested code.
on 13 August 2016
Such a great step by step book. It goes into detail about installing the software and starts at the basics. A very useful book, you just don't want to put it down. All the exercises are interesting and relevant.
on 29 May 2014
This guide will help newbs and pros with PHP, MySQL and the other two programming languages.

Wouid recommed for anyone installing ABXD.

Luigi442wii
on 23 February 2014
Having only used HTML and Dreamweaver I needed the basics of server side technologies like PHP. This is very good - clear, simple and well explained. It is so useful being all in one book. You don't 'read' a book like this. You 'dip in' as and when. I am well pleased and more knowledgeable than I was.
on 28 January 2015
Very good and comprehensive book with good examples. Finding the online downloads took a bit of digging and that helps enormously when testing code and saves rekeying. Overall, an excellent resource to have on hand for those new to web development.
on 13 April 2016
This is one of the best accessory I have bought for any of my tablets I have. For reference I have iPad 2, iPad Air 2, Surface Pro 2, Dell Venue Pro 8 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

It just works so well converting from tablet to 'laptop' and back without any fuss. It is so strong and solid I don't worry about it braking not that I handle it roughly just do want I need to do in-gingerly!

I totally recommend this product without any doubt, mind has a few scuffs because it is used every day in fact I never remove it unless putting the iPad Air 2 in to my car cradle.

It had a rubberised converting which takes some knocks and has wear marks because it is used.

Just buy this for your Air 2 you will not be dussapointed.
on 13 October 2016
Great book. Lot of good information. Wanted little more of oop aspects but book did not said it have that at all so no problem.
on 3 February 2015
Seems pretty good. A bit of waffle here and there but then again it is a "dummies" book, so explains from basics.
on 16 October 2016
I love the way it is written. Everything I need to cover the languages of the webpage.