on 30 July 2013
I bought this because my hubby got hooked on the series, and I found I was enjoying it too - more than I usually enjoy the series he gets addicted to. Started wondering if anything had been written about the relationship between the various players from a philosophical point of view - particularly Sheldon and Leonard, but others as well - and googled it hoping to find a paper or article ... was amazed to find a whole book on the subject! I did find it interesting and enjoyable, although when I'd got about half-way through it did occur to me that a paper or article might have been sufficient.
9 people found this helpful
on 12 June 2014
This book was clearly written in response to the success of the big bang theory and as an avid fan it made me look at the show in a totally new light. The writing style is what you would expect challenging but not difficult. Overall the author did a good job applying complex philosophical ideas to the Big Bang Theory.
5 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2018
Great for Big Bang intellectual fan!
on 27 June 2013
wow! what a book. it delves into the recesses of the big bang theory and gives you a detailed insight into the philosophy associated with topics in the big bang theory.
7 people found this helpful
on 7 September 2014
A good insight into the behaviour of the characters and human traits in general
3 people found this helpful
on 22 January 2015
Very interesting aproach to philosophy and inspirational for new points of view.
Delivered on time and perfect condition.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2013
An interesting series of academic essays about our geeky friends. Philosophers enjoy TBBT as much as scientists and computer geeks.
7 people found this helpful
on 12 January 2016
Very good
on 25 March 2015
Fun and interesting read!
One person found this helpful
on 20 February 2015
Purchase for my son and read myself as I love this program! Excellent product and service!
One person found this helpful