on 17 April 2012
While I wouldn't call myself a veteran crocheter, I have been crocheting for a few years now (mostly amigurumi) and I wanted to learn some new stitches. Even though the Internet's a great thing, it's always nice to have a solid reference book. The colours and example pictures are beautiful, and the quality of the book itself is great.

Some of the instructions are a little tricky, since the abbreviations are at the back of the book and you have to keep flipping from one page to the back of the book, but that can't be helped really. I highly recommend it if you're looking for new stitches for new projects!
on 10 February 2014
Have been a crocheter for many years, though I don't do much. Bought this book principally for the large selection of Tunisian Stitches, which I am now learning.

However, the complete book is excellent and comprehensive. Clear chapters on the different types of patterns - eg squares, colourwork, lace stitches, Tunisian, etc, with clear picture of the design, instructions and charts.
on 4 September 2013
This book is absolutely amazing. The number of crochet stitches and the variety is awesome. The instructions are clear and precise and even though I am a so called beginner, I have been working with some intermediate and advanced stitches. Can not express enough how good this book is. My only criticism is that I would have preferred some of the examples to have been crocheted in less chunky wool - that said, you can clearly see the patterns and repeats in all the displayed pictures.

If anyone is looking for ideas on stitches then is definitely for you.
on 10 June 2013
Not a book for the absolute beginner but a great book for the intermediate crocheter. This is a good book to add to your Craft library and is nicely presented.
on 20 November 2016
So easy to follow. She explains every single step. This is certainly one book I will be using a lot.😊
on 3 April 2013
I chose this because the book uploads and everything around it is safe and fast and good handling. I would sincerely recommend this to my friends.
on 2 June 2016
Love it
on 15 April 2013
This book is very good at showing stitches in visual form and is an essential reference for those looking for new stitches to try
on 26 September 2015
Bought this book for my friend, perfect to learn from beggining. She is very happy with the gift.
on 28 August 2013
This brilliant book provides full instructions, chart, and colour picture of the finished stitch pattern, which is invaluable to a crocheter like me :-)