on 18 January 2017
I bought this as a gift for a relative who is doing GCSE Computer Studies. I opted for this one as I wanted something that a GCSE pupil could understand and that was user friendly. The book is in colour and sets out information clearly without it being too advanced for GCSE nor too dumbed down.
One happy relative and a super happy Amazon customer.
on 5 September 2017
Love this book. Jon Duckett has been to Man Met uni so obviously they highly recomend his books and with good right. The content is high quality and each page has been specifically thought about before it was printed. I love each design aspect not to mention the user friendly page layout.
on 8 May 2017
The book shows the basics of learning html and css but explains everything in great detail and easy to understand for the novice web developer all in all the book uses great grammar and explanations unlike other books
on 16 June 2017
Very well needed for my uni course!
on 23 July 2017
Awesome!
on 17 May 2017
It was a good book, and I learned a lot. However, when I uploaded my webpages, they were nothing like how I designed them. Fonts bigger etc.
on 17 March 2017
Great book for starting out, I bought this with the JavaScript one also.
Easy to read, good in depth explanations which can be extrapolated and used to build skills.
on 6 March 2014
This book is Excellent. I needed it for my Uni New Media course and it has helped me to design my websites and produce them to a professional quality. I am pleased with my purchase.
on 20 June 2017
very clear and very good
on 16 September 2017
Very good book for beginners.