on 11 July 2017
Great series of books. A book may make references to previous books in the series and so good idea to try to buy the series. This will also allow for good progression and understanding of Python. Contains useful examples which readers\students will find engaging.
on 17 February 2018
Bought for my kids but I have been using it myself.
Great instructions. You can start programming straight away.
on 10 July 2014
This is a modern book that will engage both young and old. The instructions are easy to follow and you can find out why you are typing in the code and what it does by reading around the instruction boxes. We are using it with secondary students that have no experience of coding with a typed language and they are able to work independently. We are starting with the first book in the series and moving on through them.
on 5 November 2016
Great series. I have all 3. Good place to start to learn Python. I am an adult who is a beginner. We need our hands holding too.
on 14 December 2015
Absolutely fantastic series . We have all 4 of these and my son has completed them in no time and now thinks he is a programming wiz and thinks he is ready to move onto C++ :-) ;-)

Point is, they are fun and instils confidence in the bidding programmer. Which is exactly as it should be. I'd happily recommend these for anyone with the tiniest interest in getting into programming.
on 10 June 2016
good book, number 3 out of 3, would need the other 2 to be able to understand the content unless you have used Python before, in which case you can jump straight here.
on 27 October 2015
Great book, but printing quality is shocking. Printing comes off page!!
review image
on 31 August 2016
Spiral bound and great book for advancing in learning Python.
on 2 February 2018
Great book.
on 6 November 2014
A further step forward in the series - I have yet to "do" this book. but have leafed through the pages. The series provides an active approach to learning programming. I would look forward to a Physical Computing addition to the series.