on 9 March 2017
Nice! 👍💯
on 30 May 2017
no CD just book
on 22 August 2017
Good book! it was delivered on time!
on 23 October 2014
good!
on 9 April 2014
English is my first language but I had to take an IELTS test for immigration purposes.

I found this book really helpful in getting back into the swing of taking tests, I've not done one in many years. I did silly things like writing the whole answer out instead of just the corresponding letter. I'm really thankful I made this kind of silly mistake on my test papers and not have to resit the test (to the tune of £145).

I also did all the free papers that are available online. In the end I got an 8.5 overall, the highest you can get is a 9.Clearly this book can't teach you how to spell...
on 1 June 2013
Brief and straight to the point. Great stuff!
The book covered all the basic areas and the sample questions were quite relevant. I registered for the exam with only a week to go, went through the book within that week and managed to get a 7.5 grade in the exam!
on 5 October 2013
As a teacher I found this book really useful. My only comment would be perhaps a clearer directive as to exactly what grammar is expected in the exam so that the teacher can plan lessons in specifically targeted areas that may be weak. But you can work it out so overall really good.
on 17 October 2013
This serie of books are obviously the most authoritative material to help pass the exam. I like the style of it.