on 9 September 2015
No CD INCLUDED, but the book heading gives you an impression that it's a full package book and CD. You can't do listening or complete all task without the CD, buying this book without CD can be waste of money.
on 4 January 2015
I cannot really understand why this book is so expensive. The whole series actually is very overpriced. The tests included are no better than others in different books. Why is it so pricey then?
on 10 October 2013
This was a gift to a friend, so I don't know how well it teaches IELTS.
However, my friend got a level 6 so I suppose this book may help.
on 27 January 2016
Its a great help for self preparing for IELTS. Only thing is CD is not included to help with listening but you can find this on youtube
on 31 January 2014
Sound exercises, focusing on exam techniques and the required activities for students taking IELTS. Can use it with 15-17yr old pupils
on 27 July 2016
The only reason I give it 2 stars is because there is no CD the listening section is useless other than that is good practice book
on 4 April 2013
I received the book at 12pm just now in time for my studies all sealed. And that's one day earlier than the expected date. Excellent service! I will definitely recommend to continue shopping here! Thanks a lot!
on 25 February 2014
Helped me to achieve my goal. definitely a good method to get ready for your test! Thank you for this awesome book.
on 23 March 2015
I received the book but without CD. However,
It mentioned in the description that this product contains a CD.
on 23 February 2014
Expected to get original edition from the UK but got Indian edition. However, it is ok to prepare for test.